Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Good Day

It's been a really great day for me today. I am so happy to report that I had 3 sales in my Etsyshop. I am so very grateful and hopeful for the rest of the month. You know I was laying in bed last night saying a little prayer for my shop. And it worked! The power of prayer and positive thinking are truly amazing!

Some sweet little dolls for Valentine's Day are wrapped up and on their way to New York. I hope they will bring much joy to whoever receives them. They are tiny bundles packed with love.


Another wonderful thing that happened today is that I received a package with Tibetan Lambskin for making another doll. It is so pretty. I am very excited about making a new doll with that style hair. Remember my little Nicki doll?


She turned out such a beautiful little girl. So I am hoping to create another doll with amazing pink curls like Nicki's hair.

No comments: