Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2015

Who Came First? The Chicken - Egg Question

Was it the Chicken or the Egg? I have been pondering the age old question this week. What do you think?



While pondering I came across this darling fabric in my stash and couldn't help but make the doll clothes you see in the pictures.  This cute set is listed in my Etsyshop now. I think it would make lovely filler for a child's Easter basket. I got out my felting needles and made a tiny chick to go in the pocket. It is very small though. Keep in mind that it is NOT MADE FOR LITTLE ONES who still put toys in their mouth. Also, don't lose the little chick. It would be a tragedy!

The kids are on springbreak. It will be a fun week. No rushing to school, no lunches to make, no activities and sports. No money for a vacation either. But who needs to go away when you have a great imagination?



Now what shall I sew next today?

No comments: