Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Lea - new Doll in shop!

I am very proud of this sweet doll. There is a little girl in my daugther's dance class with that name. Her hair is such a pretty blond it looks like liquid gold. No yarn will ever come close to that perfect color but the doll I made still looks pretty darn sweet.

Now you know how I feel about noses. I usually don't do them. But maybe I am changing my mind. I think tiny little button noses are fun. I love how little Lea's turned out.



Since Easter doesn't seem all that far away, I figured I give her a dress and a pet bunny. Lea loves her little white friend. He is soft and has blue eyes like her. I made him from some a very soft wool roving. Took forever to get him in that perfect seated shape. No two needlefelted bunnies ever look the same, you know!

Now this unique set is available in my shop. I hope they will find a good home somewhere down the line. But I also wouldn't mind keeping them around for a spell. I am hoping to get a professional photographer to take some photos of this darling set before it sells.

No comments: