Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Poetry

My daughter was working on a poetry assignment this weekend. She had to write 3 different poems using different styles. I had never heard of a Diamante style poem.

I thought I'd try my hand at one.Why not make one up about my dolls?


                             Diamante Poem: 

                                                          GermanDolls


                                                      Waldorf
                                          Traditional, German
                                    Handmade, Sewed, Stuffed
                                  Wool,   Fabric,    Thread,     Yarn
                                             Hug, Cuddle, Love
                                                   Sweet, Soft
                                                         Doll


                   How do you like my poem? I hope it inspires you to write your own.

2 comments:

DaffodilAngel said...

Your poem is just perfect, thank you.

germandolls said...

Glad you like it. I think they are fun to make.