Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Feedback Six Years Later

I received the cutest picture via Etsy conversations today.

Someone who bought a doll from me eons ago on Ebay contacted me.
This is what the  note said:

Here is my 2 yo snuggling with his big sisters doll. I bought it from you on ebay about 6 yrs ago. Just thought you would like to see how well your babies hold up. In fact, I'm thrilled to bump into you here...I'm tempted to get him one of his own! Thanks again for the beautiful babe, Jess




                                     This is so sweet. It really made my day.

                                           Hope your day is going well, too!

2 comments:

FeeVertelaine said...

Oh what a precious note Ulla !! I totally understand why it did made your day :)

germandolls said...

This is what keeps us dollmakers going, right? I love it!