Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dollhouse People

It's been a long time since I made a dollhouse doll, that is, except for my miniature pocketdolls, who can also live in a dollhouse. I am talking about 5-6 inch dolls. I am not sure why but whenever work on that particular size my hands start hurting. Something about the way my fingers bend when I sew on the heads and limbs. Today the thumb on my right hand hurts.


But small dolls are perfect for using up small scraps of fabric. Since I am almost out of skinfabric and my new order will take a while to get in I am using up the little odds and ends of materials that I have collected in bags. The family is appreciative too. They get tired of coming across bags of scraps in every closet of the house...


This tiny baby was very tired afte being born yesterday - so I put her right to sleep. ;)

No comments: