Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Boy or Gal?

I just finished this little doll. I call this baby since I can't seem to make up my mind whether it's a boy or girl. Baby has tan skin, brown eyes, and black soft curls. She is only 10" inches tall. I find that the smaller the doll the harder it is to put together. But this one turned out so cute I may have to make more of them...

Here is baby in her pink shorts before I sewed on the hair. I guess pink indicates a girl...

But then I changed the clothing on this doll. Now the doll is wearing a diaper with zoo animals, brown velour pants, and a matching zoo shirt. For trips to the zoo with her new mom or dad I figured she could use a warm hat. So I put on a cute blue pointy cap.


What do you think?

1 comment:

ziezo said...

Such a cutie! It could still be a girl, even with the zoo outfit and hat. Something about the facial features. . .