Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Blossoms

It's been way too hot in Colorado. I managed to get my first sunburn of the season attending my son's baseball tournament last weekend. Did I tell you? I love Baseball. We don't have that sport in Germany and I had no clue about the rules. It took me a whole year of traveling baseball with my son's team to learn the ins and outs. I am not sure why Germans don't play it. Being people that are very obsessed with numbers and preciseness I am certain they would love it.


Last year we froze our hands and feet off during the first March tournament. Not so this year. In the excitement I forgot to reapply the sunscreen and ended up looking like a lobster. I won't make that mistake again - I hope.

I guess the good thing about this weather is that some color is returning to the yard. I took my little Leafbuddies outdoors this morning and got a couple of nice shots of the first blossoms springing up around the house.


Oh, and by the way, I posted a nice little tutorial on how to make infant dolls on the NaturalKids team blog yesterday. Hope you visit and check it out!

No comments: