Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Cutest Pink Rabbit

Doll sales are still going very slowly. Or rather - not at all. Poor babies. I have 6 sad dolls hanging around my house. I may have to put them up for sale on Feebay. It's been so long since I sold anything there, I simply forgot how to do it. Seriously, once I found Etsy I was happy. It was so much easier and a lot more fun to sell there.

I am finding that needle felting is bringing me a lot of joy these days. Recently a good customer of mine said: Why don't you make some bunnies in different colors? Candy colors. What a great idea! It had never occurred to me. Thanks so much, Janet! You are awesome. I so much appreciate the advice and support. I love it when customers bring their ideas and enthusiasm about my craft to me and make suggestions like that.

Isn't he the cutest thing?

No comments: