Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

So Hot...

I hope you had a good 4th of July. We had a lot of fun going to different parties and visiting with friends. It's funny how many of our frieds don't have airconditioning either.

It's rough. This German immigrant is feeling very miserable these days. So if you don't find very many posts on my blog this month this is why. Not much fun when your hands stick to the keyboard while typing. Accordingly, doll production is down sharply, too. =( 

'
Sunny, our friend's 13-year-old Golden Retriever was the Star of the party

I make good use of the early morning hours, between 4 and 6 am.  I did finish this lovely blond mermaid/ play doll though. Hope you enjoy her.

 
Oh, and did I mention? She is not "just" a mermaid. She is a real girl with legs who likes to play pretend...
 
 
 

2 comments:

ANNASOER said...

Loveliest doll Ulla! We have waited for summer very long, but it has arrived finally! (around 25 Celcius, very nice!) Hope the temperature will lower a bit in Colorado! Greetings!

germandolls said...

Hey, Anna, I know what you mean about the weather in Europe. I went this summer and it rained every day I was there. Once you live in a place of eternal sunshine you learn to appreciate the rain. I miss the gray skies...