Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's ON: Christmas in July Sale!

Folks are having the annual "Christmas in July Sale" on Etsy! At first I wasn't sure whether I was going to join in. It's a bit strange to think of Christmas when it's in the 90s outside.

But yesterday I decided to join in the fun. My WHOLE shop is on sale and all items are 10% off.
A little bird told me this sale was going on between July 11th to July 17th. Well, my sale is on right now. So go on over to my shop and check it out!


Snowflakes anyone?

Maybe you live in a hot place without air-conditioning like me? Well, I will list some snowy and very Christmassy items later today and we can all sit there and think cold thoughts together.

Take Care!

2 comments:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

I like the snowflake series of dolls. Very cute idea!

germandolls said...

Thanks! I had fun doing them.