Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

Ready! Set! Decorate!

Where has November gone? I am so not ready for the Advent season to begin. But ready or not here we go. we must think about decorating the house. Hubby put up some outdoor Christmas lights last weekend.
To tell you the truth, I am not much of a fan of it. When I first moved to the US I thought it was cheer crazyness how much energy is being wasted that way. Really people? Here I am hanging every load of laundry to cause less of a carbon footprint and folks are just going nuts with holiday lights.

DH doesn't go overboard like that. Still it's wasted energy in my mind but at least we agreed to upgrade to the energy saving LED type lighting last year.


 
 I pulled out my doll sized Christmas tree from storage. It looks so cute with my little angel babies starting to populate it as I make them. I need to finish a couple of custom sets for some folks.

                                                          Are they adorable or what?
 
My goal is to fill up the whole little tree with every color under the rainbow.

No comments: