Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting Ready for Black Friday

My little shop is well-stocked. I got more shipping supplies, boxes, tissue paper, and tape galore. I am ready for the storm. I hope. I just created a coupon for my fans who have been waiting in the wings. It's always nice to get a little discount, right?

So here is my cutest fan picture revamped with the info on how you can save. Just note that the coupon won't go live until Friday morning. I may have to stay up late to enter it on my Etsy. So if you have your eye on a certain item in my shop come early. I don't take any more custom order at this point.

                                             

Holy Cow! She can't believe it's 10% off...

4 comments:

acurioustwirl said...

Good Luck with your Black Friday Sale!!

germandolls said...

Thanks! I have already had tons of views. Looks like it will be busy this year...

A Curious Twirl said...

Glad to hear! I finally started up my Etsy shop a few weeks ago after selling locally for a while now and hoping to get some sales this weekend too!

Enifur said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy the day before the storm :)
Viele Grüße,
Nadine