Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's New Dawn. It's New Day. It's a New Year!

I hope you all got off to a good start to the new year. 2012, imagine that. I remember being in highschool and thinking the year 2000 was so far far away...The older you get the more it seems like time is speeding up. Can somebody please stop pushing that fast forward button!
The time between the years is an odd time. I am feeling a tad melancholic and sad. So not inspired to write. Please forgive me for skipping a whole week of blogging. I had to catch up with taxes and all the not fun things that come with owning a business.

Slowly I am getting all caught up now. The little rascals are back in school. I miss them. But I am glad for the peace in the house.

I wanted to share a photo of a beautiful sunrise I took the other day. Oh, how amazing the sunrises are when you live out West. No picture can really capture it. But heck, at least I tried..

New Year's resolutions, anyone? Mine is to keep trying. Trying to do my best in everything I do. That's all we can do. And maybe sometimes we accomplish a little piece of that greatness...

                         It's a new Dawn. It's a New Day. It's a New Year!
                                        Happy New Year to all of you!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

That's a beautiful sunrise! Happy New Year to you!

germandolls said...

Thanks, Jeanne! Same to you. Hope you have a great year!