Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Family Foto

Sabine, I, and Christine are sitting on a little ledge in front of my parents' store window. Look at Sabine's cute black purse. Wish I had one like that these days. See the matching clothes? My mom made those little red vest-like dresses for us. I remember how they perfectly matched the red of my sandals. Oh, joy! I guess I must have been out of white t-shirts and put on pale blue instead. What a goofball face I am making here. Don't forget to check out the wares in the windows. Beautiful wallpaper, no? And there is a display about wallpaper glue. I remember it came in three different strengths - depending on how heavy the paper was. Who wallpapers houses any more?

6 comments:

woolies said...

You look really happy Ulla, just adorable photo.

EvesLittleEarthlings said...

I can hardly believe the seventies are considered olden days!!

Saints and Spinners said...

Sweet! Flicka, Ricka and Dicka come to mind immediately. It might be a fun NKT blog post to have photos of team members from our childhoods.

germandolls said...

I was thinking the same thing. We could do a guessing game with pictures. Like have people match the art with the artist's childhood picture.

Abbie said...

That is awesome! What are talking about, wallpaper is AWESOME!? hehehe

Amber (Woodmouse) said...

I love the sandals and dresses so much!! Love that childhood photo team blog post idea!