Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Family Foto

Sabine, I, and Christine are sitting on a little ledge in front of my parents' store window. Look at Sabine's cute black purse. Wish I had one like that these days. See the matching clothes? My mom made those little red vest-like dresses for us. I remember how they perfectly matched the red of my sandals. Oh, joy! I guess I must have been out of white t-shirts and put on pale blue instead. What a goofball face I am making here. Don't forget to check out the wares in the windows. Beautiful wallpaper, no? And there is a display about wallpaper glue. I remember it came in three different strengths - depending on how heavy the paper was. Who wallpapers houses any more?

6 comments:

woolies said...

You look really happy Ulla, just adorable photo.

Eve's Little Earthlings said...

I can hardly believe the seventies are considered olden days!!

Saints and Spinners said...

Sweet! Flicka, Ricka and Dicka come to mind immediately. It might be a fun NKT blog post to have photos of team members from our childhoods.

germandolls said...

I was thinking the same thing. We could do a guessing game with pictures. Like have people match the art with the artist's childhood picture.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! What are talking about, wallpaper is AWESOME!? hehehe

Amber said...

I love the sandals and dresses so much!! Love that childhood photo team blog post idea!