Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Panda Panic

Pandas anyone? Don't say "No" to the Panda or you know what will happen, right? I gave you a fair warning.
Seriously, you must check out this video! Though it may be totally off topic. It has nothing to do with fall or anything I have written about lately. Just plain weird stuff. A company in Egypt making cheese - named Panda? Is this for real?



And that is why you must buy one of my Pocketdresses with little pandas on them. Is that clear, folks?

5 comments:

woolies said...

Ulla - tried to watch the video and it says it is a private video. ??

germandolls said...

Oh dear. I will try and fix it...

germandolls said...

I think it works now. =)

woolies said...

BAD PANDA!!!!!!!!!

germandolls said...

For some weird reason I can
stop watching it. My husband uses the video in his classroom. He tells the literature students that the big bad panda will get them if they don't know their literary theory...I see many uses for this image.