Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2014

When I am sad I make dolls...

I am very much out of words again this week. Why so sad?

 Robin Williams. Am I silly to care? Why would a celebrity's death get to me so much?

It is hard to wrap one's mind around the facts. If people who have that much money, talent, and fame cannot make it - how are us regular folks supposed to make it?

It is just too weird. To picture that person in his huge mansion. Alone. Lonely.

I often feel lonely, and I do get depressed. I miss my family and friends in Germany. I often feel like nobody here gets me. Even my own husband and kids.


I guess I try to turn all the negative stuff into good stuff. When I get sad I make more dolls to keep me company...

Farewell, dear Robin! Wish you could have turned things around. Wish you could have turned all that damned sadness into laughter. And stayed around a little longer... RIP

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love your dolls...especially the one above...I would call her Robin...