Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Nicki - my little pink haired rockstar

I have never worked with Tibetan Lambskin. I had been admiring dolls with this type hair from afar for quite a while. They look so soft and lovable. Finally I made the jump and tried the material for the first time.

It was very hard work. My hands ache from sewing the leather. But I understand now why people are hooked on that stuff... It is soooooooo incredibly soft.

Let me know what you think of little Nicki. I spent most of the day yesterday fighting to get those little curls under control. Do you think it was a success?


https://www.etsy.com/listing/185568172/nicki-a-germandolls-12-inch-doll-made-in?ref=shop_home_active_1
Little Nicki dreams of being a rockstar

Nicki is in my Etsyshop now!

No comments: