Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Featured On Natural Suburbia

I am so happy. Today my little business has been featured on Linda Dawkins' sweet blog. It is called Natural Suburbia. Linda offers the most wonderful knitting patterns for critters and all kinds of cute items for sale. I love her blog because every time you visit is like traveling to a different country: South Africa. I hope I can visit there some day.

Once you have kids traveling becomes a total luxury. Reading Linda's blog is like visiting a good friend's house. You can almost taste the food, smell the garden, feel the warmth...



Another feature I love about Linda's blog is Creative Friday. It always makes me happy to see the great variety of what folks made during the week.

So please check it out!

No comments: