Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to thank all the folks who sent me sweet letters of encouragement over the last few days! It is so wonderful to know that people I have never met, folks who live in faraway places, connect to me and read my ramblings. Sometimes life is so tough and one feels so terribly alone in this world. Especially when you are thousands of miles away from your family and homeland.

I am so surprised when I find letters in my "virtual" mailbox that are filled with loving caring words like a sister or mother would say to you. It makes me want to cry.

New Mini-Me doll...


I am glad to be able to report that my husband is on the mend from his surgery. I want to thank all the doctors and nurses and folks who took care of him. They really did a great job, and I am thankful for their work. I guess I was so too exhausted - physically and emotionally - at the time to give them a proper thanks. But it's really hard when you are in the midst of such a situation...And I should also stop grumbling about the huge bill. I am sure the 20 or so folks who were part of this deserve every penny of it!

Things are looking up. I am so excited about creating and sewing up sweet dolls for the Christmas season. It's my favorite time of year. I have so many ideas in my head. So much fabric to cut into, and so many little dolls to bring to life.

Thanks for being there, dear readers! Thanks for sticking with me - even when I am having a bad day and ravin' mad at the world. You are the BEST!

No comments: