Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friendship

I went in search for quotes about friendship and found this one this morning.

“I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”
Jon Katz

 I think it describes perfectly what friendship is about. I took a series of doll photos to go with it. It was a tough balancing act. The two dollies kept flopping down unless they were perfectly balanced. But I did not give up. Don't ever give up on an important friendship! Keep working at it. Keep looking for balance.

 
 



 
I hope you enjoy the quote and my photos.

 


4 comments:

FeeVertelaine said...

This is such a lovely post Ulla :) I love the quote and the picture !

Julie said...

That is beautiful, Ulla! Thank you so much for sharing this with me. ♥

germandolls said...

Thanks, my friends! You are the glue!

Unknown said...

Great post Ulla :)