Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Candycorn Yarn

Oh my! I received this most amazing beautiful handspun yarn in the mail the other day. I love the colors so much. It looks like the mountains in Colorado when they start changing colors. Have you ever experienced the intense golden yellows of aspen trees? Every leaf looks like a shiny golden coin. The bright oranges and browns are gorgeous, too.

 I swear my friend Anna who created the yarn does magic with colors. I hope you visit her shop and snatch up some of that beautiful yarn of hers.



Thanks so much, Anna! I adore everything you do.

Of course, I had to make a doll with it. My hands were itching all week to make a fall girl sporting this fancy yarn. Oh, she turned out so sweet. I want to keep her to myself...I will share some photos later today.

No comments: