Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011 Round Two

A wise old woman told my daughter the other day: If we get snow on October 26th that means there will be 26 snowfalls this season. Looks like she was right!
What the heck?

We got blizzard number 2 last night. I swear these pictures are new and not last week's - though they do look kind of the same the only difference being that I have a huge pile of snowcovered sticks in front of my house...


I think I'll stay put and keep making dolls. I have no desire to drive about and see more fallen treelimbs. We lost a couple more in the backyard. I thought there was nothing left. But I was wrong. We will be adding to our pile once the snow melts. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

softearthart said...

Wonderful snow pictures, and beautiful dolls, cheers Marie

germandolls said...

Thanks, Marie! We have already had 17 inches of snow. If we really get 26 snowstorms it will be a recordbreaking year no doubt...