Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Japanese Fabric...

Oh dear, I did it again. I bought more fabric. Only 5 yards I swear! I found it at my favorite store in all of Denver, the "Fancy Tiger". Great place. I can never get out without buying something...

Remember my post from the beginning of the year? I was going on a fabric diet. I have entirely too much fabric in my house. My husband is complaining about all the bins with fabric that clutter every corner in the house..

But what can you do, when you get tempted at every corner?

Here are the pictures of the cute pocketdress I made from one of the fabrics.
My kids love slug bugs. You know that game where you slap people when you see a " slug bug" on the road. I love those cars! Some day I'd like to have one. Two of my uncles had a Volkswagen Kaefer (German word for bug) when I was growing up. I sure loved getting a ride in them.

3 comments:

FairiesNest said...

I don't think there's a cure...but id you find one let me know!

Nadya said...

Yes - fabric, yarn, art supplies - ooo - got to have that one. . . . or as my dau-in law says 'oo, ah!! Shiny!!' (& how can one resist 'just the right one!?')

germandolls said...

At least there are no negative health effects, right? =)