Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!!!


It's the last Day of my Earth Day promotional sale today! So if you were thinking of buying something from my germandolls etsy shop, shop today to get your 10% discount. But there are so many lovely shops from my Etsy NaturalKids team who are having sales also. You can find the list here:blogger.

In order to do something good for the earth, I ordered these gorgeous snack bags from

http://www.wastenotsaks.etsy.com
I think using them will safe our family a lot of money, as well as keep a lot of plastic trash out of the landfill...



Happy Earth Day!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I have a few WasteNot saks and we love them! It feels great to do something kind for the Earth and have a stylish snack or sandwich bag at the same time.

germandolls said...

I ordered mine a little while ago. I hope they arrive soon! She must be swamped with orders...