Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Spring/Easter Collection

I have a confession to make: I broke the fast and bought some more fabric after all. Oh dear! I just couldn't resist. I love this kawaii pattern with little flocks of lambs so much. Pictures can't convey it's cuteness. Little baby lambs are grazing in groups. There are tender sprouts growing in the field for them to eat, and purple and red butterflies hover in the air above the lambs. So darn cute. I know lots of children and their parents will agree when they see it in person. This is the cutest Easter item ever! "BahBah black sheep, have you any wool?"
You can choose between a little white sheep or a black sheep (baby) for the pocketdoll, according to the nature of your child. For my daughter I'd go with black...Her brother used to call her the "black hearted baby" LOL




2 comments:

Mare said...

Oh this is so sweet!

FairiesNest said...

That fabric is adorable...I wouldn't have been able to resist either. :)