Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Easter Doll

One of my hot selling items last spring was made from another cute kawaii print. It also featured baby animals. This fabric is of the same great linen quality as the lamb fabric. It just feels so nice and crisp - and very natural. I guess what I dislike most about synthetic materials, is that they feel so bad when you touch them. Natural fibers feel just right! Linen is probably my favorite fabric in that respect. Unfortunately I cannot find the yellow chicks fabric on a yellow background any more. It appears to be out of print and has become rare. Please, let me know if you see it somewhere. I did find more of the fabric with a pink background. So the fabric addict in me got the pink "fix" instead. Blushes...
I finished this cute baby doll yesterday. I had a hard time deciding on a name when I was listing her on etsy. Any ideas, suggestions? She has lovely medium brown skin, brown eyes, and soft brown curls. And she wears one of the adorable sweet pink chicks dresses.



2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

The name Carrie comes to mind, maybe because she makes me think of The Little House on the Prairie.

germandolls said...

Good choice! Thanks! =)I will take it into consideration. Any other suggestions?