Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

What became of the heads/ Was aus den Koepfen wurde...

Last weekend I made heads. Here is one of the dolls that came to life with one of the heads I made. I named her Jenny. I think she turned out so cute! I love her coloring. The golden mohair yarn looks so nice with the lavender bow and nightgown.


Letztes Wochenende habe ich Koepfe gebastelt. Diese Woche wurde einer der Koepfe in klein Jenny eingebaut. Ist sie nicht suess? Ich find ihr goldenes Haar passt wirklich gut zur lila Schleife und dem lila Kleidchen.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

She's adorable! I love that you post in German too, so I can get a mini-refresher while reading!

germandolls said...

Thanks, Jenny! I try to write in German as much as I can. Come visit often! =)

Daphne said...

She's SO CUTE!!

germandolls said...

Thanks, Daphne!

Knecht Ruprecht Dolls said...

I like Your doll very much, she is beautyful!

ruprecht.etsy.com

esque said...

Sehr suess! What lovely hair she has!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Unknown said...

Oh, the Jenny doll is so darling.

Maybe when you get a little free time, you could post pictures of all the dolls you've made, a collection of your work. Either here or on your etsy site, I would love to see them all.

I also love your posts in German, thanks.