Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I love Spring

Yes, I do love Spring! Slowly the grass is turning green again and little flowers are popping up everywhere. Color. I love color. All color. People always ask what is your favorite color. I can never give an answer. How can one pick with so many beautiful colors around? So I had to make me a set of Waldorf Rainbow babies this week in celebration of all colors.


March ended up being an awesome month in my Etsyshop. Easter shoppers came late but better late than never. I am full of hope for the rest of the year. I have tons of projects sitting here. Custom orders to finish. New fabric to wash and cut into. ( Oh dear, I have to confess: I sinned and bought more fabric...)


Also, I got this great book on photography in the mail this week. It is called Light, Science & Magic by Fil Hunter, Steven Biver, Paul Fuqua. Can't wait to read it. Looks like it is full of physic's lessons. Oh dear!

I hope with the help of this book I will figure out how to take better photos of my Waldorf dolls. What I would really like to know for one: Why does the purple baby in my photo of rainbow babies not look purple? In real life this color baby is such an awesome color. But no matter what I do in the photos it ends up looking drab, and dark - really dark blue rather than purple. Any ideas why that is?

No comments: