Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Green Egg with a Little Ham anyone?

Hoping to move some merchandise in my shop I lowered the prices on all the miniature dolls and my big dolls. February has been very slow, to say the least. Could it be the bad weather? Who wants to shop when it's freezing outside? But with my store you don't even have to leave home. So that can't be the reason, right? At GermanDolls you can shop sitting in your armchair, computer on your lap, and have everything delivered right to your doorstep. So I am not sure why the bad weather would have an impact, except perhaps that people are just not in a shopping kind of mood.

Are you sick of seeing my eggs yet? If you so you may want to stop looking at my blog for the next couple of months until we get past Easter. I am having a blast making eggs. Like a hen gone crazy.




As I was taking photos of this new green egg Doctor Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham came to mind.
Got to love that man. Each one of his books is pure genius. Every single one loaded with fun and simple beauty. Just like my eggs. LOL

Hope your week is going well.


No comments: