Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stocking up for the Holidays

I am sorry to say that I have not spent much time on my Blog lately. My time has been consumed with planning and meetings for my new website. It was supposed to be launched September 1. But the date keeps getting pushed back. I am getting a bit weary and frustrated. But all good things take a while. It's true for dolls and hopefully true for websites.



Whenever I have had a bit of downtime I have been working on small things such as doll clothes and little dolls for the shop. It's common knowledge that children like to find doll clothes hidden in their Christmas stockings or hanging from a Christmas tree maybe. Small dolls are a big hit every Christmas too. So no worries, Santa! Ther German elf is busting her chops to get things ready for you.

No comments: