Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bunny Conference...

I listed the two bunnies shown in the pictures yesterday in my Etsy shop. They sold instantly. Kind of funny how that sometimes goes. Looks like my husband and kids will have to spend more time waiting for me. It's not even close to Easter yet. LOL

Then one of my customers said something about the expression "multiplying like rabbits." I wish they would do that by themselves. But it takes a lot of time to make a little sculpture. I have been teaching myself to needle felt since 2007. See my page above on needle felting.


Now where will we hide those Easter eggs this year?
 I mostly use this technique to decorate my doll shoes. I take a design element from a fabric and felt it onto my tiny shoes. It's tedious work but the results are often stunning. Sometimes I can't believe it myself when I see the finished product. I love needle felting! Just wish there were more hours in the day to make all the things I want to make.
Right now I am dreaming of little birds, lambs, and chicks...But first things first: I need a few more bunnies...

No comments: