Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just Finished


202, originally uploaded by germandolls.

I shipped this sweet outfit today. I hope it will make a little girl very happy. The fabric I used was sent to me by a dear customer.

What do you think? I really love it when customers come to me with ideas and suggestions for fabric and new combinations. I fell in love with Jason Yentels Splendor. I already did a search on it and will probably order some more of it to make more outfits like this one. =)

3 comments:

woolies said...

Adorable. The doll and her outfit!
So Sweet! And your blog looks great - I have to figure out how to do that too!

germandolls said...

Making pages is really easy, Sara! If you need help I am there for you!
XO

Yarn Miracle said...

EEEE! I love her wee tiny pocket doll!