Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

St. Patrick's Day items on Etsy

Are you Irish? Or do you just love the color green?


Even if neither one is true for you, please consider voting for my needlefelted Leprechaun! I made him about a month ago as a special custom order item. The Storque (etsy's e-zine) has selected my listing for another custom made little guy to be part of their St. Patrick's Day item poll. I am not quite sure what that means. Hopefully it will translate into fame and lots of money!!!



http://www.etsy.com/storque/etc/vote-who-has-the-luck-o-the-irish-3535/


Probably not. But even so I am happy that somebody else has found my craft worthy.

I taught myself how to needlefelt a little over a year ago. My husband gave me a kit for Christmas in 2007. It is such a wonderful craft and so very affordable. All you need is a few grams of wool roving and a simple barbed needle. You sculpt the wool into amazing works of art by continously stabbing at it.
If you have a knack for little things and a lot of patience you must try it!

Now, rush to the site and vote for germandolls!

3 comments:

FairiesNest said...

Congratulations!!!He's so cute!

germandolls said...

Thanks,Cynthia!

Daphne said...

he's adorable!!!