Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Japanese Fabrics Rock!

Hey, hey, hey,

Finally I got something to show for all the money I spent on Japanese fabrics lately...It is so expensive but I really loved working with it. What do you think?


The Dancing Rabbits fabric was a thicker linen quality. A little bulky and harder to work for small doll clothes. But I adore the bright colors!

I even made a pair of matching shoes with needlefelted Dancing Rabbits.

I cannot believe I actually did it. I am not the most patient person in the world. But my nimble fingers and good eyesight helped with this project...

Miniscule amounts of wool roving found their way onto this pair of felt booties...

2 comments:

barbara said...

ulla, so cute.
i love japanese fabric AND linen. never used it on dolls, usually just my kids clothing or around my home. i like to keep it close enough to touch and admire, i'm addicted:o)

FairiesNest said...

That is SO cute! And the matching shoes?! Marvelous!