Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Time Flies

Well hello there. Who is the person in that photo? That's me. I am afraid it's an old one. Can't even remember when it was taken. Time flies by when you are having fun...


Where did 2018 go? I have not made a single post this year. Why? Well, there was that teaching job that kept me very busy. And then personal stuff. And more personal stuff. But I am hoping to be back now. 

What shall I write about? Well, I still make Waldorf dolls. And I am hoping to keep making them. But I may also start talking about teaching German. Since that new job has been taking over my life slowly but surely. I love teaching. It's just a lot of work...

Sorry about the mess. I guess I should take a new photo. Maybe when I get brave enough to show "die alte Schachtel". Ha. Ich bin dieses Jahr 50 geworden. 

Okay, so stop by often. And be prepared to read a little German - since that is my Muttersprache.
Auf Wiedersehen! Bis bald!





2 comments:

ANNASOER said...

Welcome back Ulla :)

germandolls said...

Hi Anna, good to see you, too! How is life?