Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who Will Do the Wash?

Seriously. The complaints are getting bad around here. Every time Christmas rolls around I get tons of orders. Why can't people order in the summer? How can you tell it's Christmas at GermanDolls? Not just by the amount of little sticky notes by my sewing table. The wall is getting covered. It's that darn laundry piling up. And the constant nagging by the family:" Mom, where are my socks? I am out of shirts and undies." Oh dear! How will I ever catch up? Not to mention the dust bunnies under the beds? The German Hausfrau is cringing at the sheer thought of them...

But I am making some really cute dolls. And my studio is spotless, right? =)

4 comments:

Mare said...

Oh i can relate! hahaha Every free moment i am either knitting, crocheting or sewing! I have Christmas orders, shop orders, an Art show and craft fair coming up. I go to bed thinking about it and wake up worrying about getting the work done. But it's a good kind of busy...right?

Yarn Miracle said...

OH! Gingerbread man! That's awesome!

MeredithM said...

love her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie said...

Oh this is the cutest set ever!!