Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Warm Thoughts

Wenn Dir kalt ist, mach Dir warme Gedanken!If you are feeling cold, think warm thoughts!

Or something like that in translation...All of a sudden it got really cold Colorado. Looks like Winter is finally here. We even had some snow last week. I am having a tough time getting up in the mornings. Since we live in a drafty old house, I fear getting out from under my warm covers each morning. I really must tape those cracks around the windows today. It's like sleeping with an open window when it's 5 degrees outside.


Steh' auf Du altes Murmeltier, bevor ich die Geduld verlier! Get up you old marmot, before I lose patience! I sing that little song to the kids when they don't want to get up for school. Now I have to hum it to myself.

Must get up and finish those custom orders. There is also this pesky pile of packages sitting on my shelf that needs address labels. Do I really have to go venture out today and take them to the Post Office? Oh well, there is that shipment to Canada. Internationally shipping is more trouble than you think.

Good thing we have that wood stove and hubby got up and made me a fire. I love watching the fire. Kind of mesmerizing. Check out that cool volcano shape! The log had a hole from a branch, and fire is spewing out like lava. Stop! Got to go make more dollies...

No comments: