Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

If you are wondering what I have been up to...


Happy December!
I just wanted to show some new pictures of my growing collection of Pocketdolls. I believe I have 42 different colors now. Some of them I will run out of soon. It makes me so sad to see a pretty fabric go. Do you ever get sad when you run out of a fabric and know you will never be able to find it again?.
I have this great rusty orange velour. The one after the bright orange/tangerine baby. Almost gone...And then there is the sweet moss green. I cannot find it anywhere. Please, if you know where to get it drop me a note!

I am addicted to fabric...Any others here? Feel free to 'fess up here! Is there a fabriholic anonymous group somewhere?

4 comments:

Kim van Waardenburg said...

I love fabrics, but then don't know what to do with them, hihihi Just treasure them between my supplies..... till I finally know what to make from it.
Good luck finding the same again!

prettydreamer said...

Look at all those lovely gnome babies! And what beautiful colors!

Tea said...

I've got more fabric than drawer space for my clothes hehe I think it's a bit of a problem!!! I don't even know what I'm going to do with it right now.

germandolls said...

I got an idea for you, Tea. Send it to me! LOL. I need more fabric!