Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

Soft Dolls for Baby and Sibling Dolls

It's been a while since I made some dolls for little kids. Hard to believe it's been almost two years since I sent one of these to my baby sister who was expecting her first baby. It's my favorite thing to mail out. Oh the joy of anticipating the birth of a new family member...

 I just noticed I had only one little blanket doll left in the shop. So I forged ahead and made this little sweet pea in the early morning hours. I love the bright green color of this fabric. It's perfect for babies born in the spring. If you are expecting a little one in the family don't miss out on this little cute sprout!


Sometimes an older child may have trouble with the idea of a new addition to the family. Where will my place be? Will this new baby take over and get all of mom's attention? That's why I think it's a great idea to get an older child a soft cuddly doll as a sibling gift. My Waldorf Elf dolls are perfect for that occasion. Here is a bright pink doll I created last week. She has a lovely deep purple hat and would make a great companion for a little girl expecting a sibling.


No comments: