Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting Ready for Holiday Season

Yay! They are finally here. I was running pretty low on business cards. I waited and waited because they are not exactly cheap. But I am sort of addicted to them:  Moo cards.

I love these little things. I finally got around to adding a couple of new designs to my business card selection. Each one of my orders inludes at least one or two of these cute cards. Start collecting!

Here is the old selection of cards:



Here is the new selection. I added two doll face closeups. What do you think?


I really liked that the new cards came in a pretty cassette type box with slots for each set of cards. Moo is cutting down on waste by sending only 1 little card board box, and you can refill your box when you run out of cards. I like that! Anybody who is into recycling and cutting down on waste is a good friend of mine. No more throwing away of the little boxes! Not that I ever did. They are such cute boxes. I will use the empties I collected and put my new cards in them. Oh no, what do I do with the new cassette box?



I love Moo! They are the coolest little business cards ever!

4 comments:

woolies said...

I have to order some moo cards, they are really adorable!

germandolls said...

Thanks, Sara! The only thing that kind of threw me off this time was that the background looked darker. First I was mad at the Moo makers. Then my hubby pointed out it was because I chose a green colored card. Before the business info had been on a white side with black writing.

mrsbeccijo said...

I love the new cards and the face close ups are great!
Beccijo of The Enchanted Cupboard

germandolls said...

Thanks, Beccijo! I am glad you like the partial dolls. I had a hard time deciding whether it was a good idea. Now I like them.