Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New Year, Waldorf doll friends!

Yup. I am still here making dolls. Still teaching German and I love both of my jobs.
I totally abandoned blogging last year. I guess it is hard to find time and words these days. Like I have no words for what happened in politics and with the elections in the US. Just choking when I think of it.

I guess the best part about 2016 was that I got to go home and visit my family in Germany. There were lots of hugs and tears during the most fabulous of family reunions. And I got to visit my friends and "family" in Berlin. Lucky me!


Wishing all of you, my doll friends a Happy 2017. May you have health and happiness! I will try and find more words this year. Maybe even write something in German once in a while...

1 comment:

Jack said...

A very happy new year to everyone!!! I pray, wish and hope that this be the best of years to come ahead and that God blesses everyone with the best of health, success and happiness. Amen.